This article was published specifically for candidates, interested in the 2020 NAERLS recruitment. kindly read this article carefully, to get full updates on the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Service.
The National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services, popularly known as NAERLS, is a Federal Agency in Nigeria, responsible for the research on extension methodologies and policies, as well as the evaluation, collation, development, and distribution of tested and trusted Agricultural innovations.
NAERLS is in charge of the coordination of the following Agricultural programs:
- Agricultural Communication Research.
- Agricultural Extension and Economic.
- Agricultural Information Management.
- Agricultural Performance and Evaluation.
- Agricultural Policy.
- Training and Outreach.
The National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Service, also known as NAERLS is an Agricultural Institution that can boast of several out-stations in the following locations;
- Port Harcourt.
How To Apply For The NAERLS Recruitment
Prior to the time of the publication of this article, it is important to note, that the NAERLS application form in not yet out, but we advise you keep visiting this page for regular updates. Please visit the NAERLS official portal for more; www.naerls.gov.ng
Requirements For The 2020 NAERLS Recruitment
This reputable Nigerian firm recruits massively every year. Application forms are given out regularly during their recruitment year, for diverse available positions for the NAERLS recruitment. For more information about the NAERLS recruitment, kindly visit the official NAERLS portal for clarification; www.naerls.gov.ng.
Applicants interested for the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) should read the points stated below, as they are the compulsory requirements, demanded by the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services , for the 2020 NAERLS recruitment exercise.
Interested applicants should note the following;
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from any renowned institution, or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) certificate, obtained from any recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have a certificate in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), with Credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates should Possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND Certificate, in any related discipline from any recognized institution.
- National Examination Council (NECO) or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level) certificate with passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The maximum age of interested applicants in the NAERLS recruitment is thirty five (35) years.
It is very important to note that the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) Recruitment Application Form is not available yet. We would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NAERLS recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
Please Note: Candidates interested in the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) Recruitment Application Form should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.