Candidates interested in the 2020 Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) recruitment exercise, are welcome to read this article. We have carefully updated all the necessary information, concerning the requirements and necessary qualifications of the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment.
The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research, which is popularly known as NIFOR, is a prominent Federal Agency in Nigeria. NIFOR provides support, through development and research of various oil palms, to the entire Palms Industry in Nigeria.
In 2005, the Federal Government mandated the renowned Institute to undertake intensive research on Shea, in view of its growing economic importance, and interest shown by foreign markets, in the Shea products i.e. Shea Butter.
The major aim of this Federal Institute is to provide food and raw materials to the Confectionery and Personal Care Products Industries in Nigeria. They also help reduce the rate of unemployment in the Country, as they recruit every year.
Rural communities in South – South Nigeria, South – Eastern, and parts of South Western and Middle belt of Nigeria almost entirely depend on Oil Palm for their livelihood.
Be part of this year’s NIFOR recruitment exercise, by kindly reading this article to the end.
Various Oil Palms in Nigeria
The following Oil Palms are the Major Palms researched, developed and distributed to both local and foreign markets, by the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research.
Oil palms include;
- The African Oil Palm
- The Maripa Palm
- The Coconut Palm
- The American Oil Palm
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NIFOR RECRUITMENT
The basic requirements for the 2020 NIFOR recruitment exercise are quite compulsory. Interested applicants are required to equip themselves properly with state requirements listed below.
Applicants interested in the recruitment application form for the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research, must possess any of the following:
- The Possession of a National Diploma (ND) or a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from any recognized institution is also accepted.
- Interested applicants with a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level) certificate, with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc., HND, or an NCE certificate, in any related course, from any renowned Institution.
- Applicants with a National Examination Council (NECO) certificate, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English language, obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings, are welcome to apply.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School (SSC) Certificate, with credit passes in minimum of three (3) subjects, including English Language.
How To Apply For The NIFOR Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NIFOR recruitment, is yet to be out. However, you can visit the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research official portal for clarification;www.nifor.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NIFOR recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.