Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment Application Portal And Form. The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment application form for the 2020 recruitment year has long been anticipated by interested candidates and the General public as well. We have published this post, in respect to the demands of candidates interested in the 2020 NBC recruitment exercise.
See Other Job Vacancies
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
This is but a few questions we have received in the past few weeks concerning the NBC recruitment. However, the appropriate answers to all these questions are available in this article.
A lot of important information has also been related in this article. Information that will guide you to the very last step of getting successfully recruited under the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission for the recruitment session.
Vital information discussed varies from the basic requirements demanded by the NBC, academic qualifications, to the necessary guidelines and the steps to take to successfully apply for the 2020 Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment.
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) is a communication Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was established on the 24th of August, 1992, by Section 1 of the National Broadcasting Commission Act, Cap. Its major responsibility is the regulation and control of broadcasting Industries in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission strives to alleviate poverty in Nigeria. It also reduces the rate of unemployment in the Country. And this is achieved by its yearly recruitment exercise, which gives candidates, interested in the Agency, a chance to apply for their dream position.
Kindly read this article to the end if you are interested in the NBC recruitment exercise. As we will be your guide, till you have been successfully recruited by Nigerian Broadcasting Commission.
NBC Recruitment news
It is no news that set – top box manufacturing companies have been working tirelessly to ensure that they begin operations officially, so as to maximize the production and distribution of their product i.e. set – top box. It has been confirmed, that minimum of four thousand Jobs will be created, as soon as twenty set – top box producing companies begins proper operations in Nigeria.
This analysis was made by a top Official of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission.
What is a set –top box?
The set – top box is an information appliance device, which generally contains a TV – tuner input, and displays the output connected to the Television set, with an external source of signal, turning the source signal into view able contents, that is displayed on the television or any other display device.
The NBC Director General, in the person of Mr. Emeka Mba, mentioned that the set – top box manufacturing companies, are expected to employ at least two hundred skilled and unskilled Nigerians, once operations have officially commenced.
He also said that the digital switch over is expected to see the emergence of many digital entrepreneurs who will in turn create thousands of jobs.
Requirements For The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
Applicant are advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Nigerian Broadcasting Commission in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should also possess the ability to work independently and with nominal instructions
- Applicants should be exceptional in their communication skills, and they should be approachable.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidate with working experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, usually have an advantage over others, and they stand a better chance of getting recruited.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NBC recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates should be excellent in the team playing role.
- Candidates should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the Job.
- Interested applicants must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and should have the ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Interested candidates with working knowledge of online content-management systems have an edge.
- Major positions at the NBC, demands outstanding writing skills.
- Must be diligent with strong attention to detail.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the Mass Media.
Academic Qualifications Needed For The NBC Recruitment
Applicants interested in this recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in Mass communication or Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or any related course.
- Must have an NYSC discharge certificate, or a letter of exemption.
- National Certificate of Education obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Diploma Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment, should note that the application form for the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission official portal for clarification; www.nbc.gov.ng
Attention!- The NBC application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of this recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
Candidates interested in the NBC recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.