Bureau Of Public Procurement Recruitment 2020- After series of intensive research on the Bureau Of Public Procurement we have published this article, which will serve as a guide to candidates, interested in the BPP recruitment.
Recently, a lot of activities have been going on our various social media platforms, with reference to the availability of the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment application form.
Vital points discussed in this article include the basic requirements, screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, and means of application for the 2020 Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment.
Kindly read this article to the end to have access to everything you need to be successful in the forthcoming BPP screening exercise.
About The Bureau Of Public Procurement
The Bureau of Public Procurement is an outstanding Federal Agency in Nigeria, and it was established in the Year 1988. The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory Authority that would be responsible for the monitoring of Public Procurement. BPP is also charged with the responsibility of harmonizing the existing Government policies and practices by developing, regulating and setting standards of the Legal framework and Professional Capacity for Public Procurement in Nigeria.
Requirements For the BPP Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Bureau Of Public Procurement to be qualified for the recruitment exercise;
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Bureau Of Public Procurement in the recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment include the following;
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
How To Apply For Bureau Of Public Procurement Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 Bureau Of Public Procurement recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Bureau Of Public Procurement official portal for clarification; www.bpp.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
However, the following steps are to be followed once the 2020 Bureau Of Public Procurement application form is out;
- Visit the Bureau Of Public Procurement official portal for the online application form via; bpp.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.