JAMB Recruitment 2020 | Get Recruited For Jamb 2020 Jobs Selection
JAMB, which is one of the major examination body in Nigeria is currently welcoming applications from candidates that are qualified to fill up vacant position in the prestigious Agency.
With regards to the availability of the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment application form, we have received several questions, which we are going to address in this article.
We have specially published this article for candidates interested in the 2020 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment. We have answered the above questions. We have also discussed important topics such as how to apply for the JAMB recruitment exercise, the basic requirements and academic qualifications of the JAMB 2020 recruitment.
Who Is Jamb?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions that was founded in 1978. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is charged with the responsibility of conducting Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which possesses a cut off mark and acts as a requirement for gaining admission into all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
General Requirements For JAMB Recruitment 2020
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the JAMB for the recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under JAMB in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment include the following;
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the JAMB 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
How To Apply For JAMB Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 JAMB recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the JAMB official portal for clarification; www.jamb.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Business Etiquette To Note:
These are the business etiquette to note during the JAMB recruitment/screening exercise;
- You should sit, only when you are asked to; do not assume the seat is yours.
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices completely turned off.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ensure that you always sound confident.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately especially when you are with the interviewer.
- Be prompt.
- Be an expert in your communication skills, and show that you can interact excellently and brilliantly.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- Appear professional and confident at all times.