The prestigious Education Commission; UBEC, is a renowned Federal Agency in Nigeria, that specializes in unique tasks like Advocacy, Mass Mobilization and Sensitization of the General public. The Universal Basic Education Commission also forges partnerships with stakeholders in Basic Education as well as distributes various massages of the Agency to the general public.
This article is a practical guide that will help you on your journey to getting successfully recruited under the Commission.
The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) is currently accepting applications from candidates that are interested in the said recruitment, and specifically from candidates that are qualified.
In this article, we are going to show you how to stand qualified. We have prepared the perfect guidelines for you in this article.
We have discussed the requirements needed to be an eligible participant in the 2020 UBEC recruitment. We have also showed you how to apply for the UBEC recruitment exercise, and everything you need to know to stand qualified. Kindly read to the end to be fully informed, as this article was published specifically for candidates interested in the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment.
Let us have a look on the general requirements of the UBEC recruitment.
General Requirements For The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment include the following;
1. Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
2. Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
3. Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
4. A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
5. Applicants that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
6. Candidates interested in Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
7. Applicants must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
8. Applicants with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
9. Candidates must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
10. Interested applicants must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) 2020 recruitment exercise.
11. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
How to apply for UBEC Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Universal Basic Education Commission official portal for clarification; www.ubec.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.