The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a Federal Agency in Nigeria that operates under the Federal Ministry of Health. The renowned Health Agency is responsible for controlling and regulating the manufacture, distribution, importation and exportation, advertisement and use of Food, Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical devices, and so much more.
NAFDAC organizes recruitment exercises yearly. This exercise gives candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control a chance of getting recruited. Candidates who are successfully employed into this Agency are always selected based on merit.
In this article, we will show you all you need to know concerning the 2020 NAFDAC recruitment. Since the NAFDAC recruitment exercise is always competitive, this guide will help you stay ahead of the competition.
A lot of mixed feelings have been in the atmosphere with regards to the 2020 NAFDAC recruitment. A lot of false information has been on the internet, and candidates who are interested in this recruitment exercise cannot help but ask the following questions
- When will the NAFDAC Recruitment end?
- Is the NAFDAC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NAFDAC recruitment information?
- When will the 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment form?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NAFDAC Recruitment application form?
In this article, we have successfully provided the correct answers to these questions. We have also discussed some vital information about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). You will also discover the general requirements, other qualifications and necessary guidelines for the 2020 recruitment of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
Available Units In NAFDAC
- The Legal unit is charged with the responsibility of offering legal advice.
- The Public Relations unit is charged with the responsibility to inform, enlighten, and create awareness concerning the role of the Agency.
- The Internal Audit is charged with the responsibility of providing a means of measuring the effectiveness of the system of internal control and accounting, and also carries out special investigations.
VISION OF NAFDAC
The vision of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is to safe – guard public Health.
MISSION OF NAFDAC
The mission of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is ensure that public health is properly protected by ensuring that only the right quality drugs, food and other regulated products are manufactured, imported, distributed, advertised, sold and used in Nigeria.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control requirements has been outlined below;
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates interested in National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAFDAC RECRUITMENT
Candidates that have shown interest in the 2020 NAFDAC recruitment should note that the application form for the 2020 National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) official portal for clarification; www.nafdac.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.