The Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) is the primary military intelligence agency in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Defence Intelligence Agency was officially established on the 5th of June, 1986. The resources and energy of the DIA is channeled towards providing an effective and an efficient system of obtaining Military Intelligence for the Nigerian Armed Forces and Ministry of Defence. The DIA also strives to promote Nigeria’s Defence Policy and enhancement of Military cooperation with other Host Nations.
Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment Structure
Getting recruited into the Defence Intelligence Agency is a high priority budget. It is no news that candidates that are interested in the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Defence Intelligence Agency have long been anticipating latest updates on the DIA recruitment.
In this specially published article for candidates that are interested in the 2020 DIA recruitment exercise, we have provided reliable answers to your questions regarding the Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment for 2020. We have also disclosed necessary guidelines and processes, involved in the Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment exercise.
Get to know the general requirements as well as the academic qualifications required for the 2020 DIA recruitment. Kindly read to the end for more details.
General Requirements For The Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
We have outlined the general requirements that have been demanded by the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Basic requirements include;
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates should have Certificates like the First School Leaving Certificate (FSL), NYSC discharge certificate or a letter of exemption, and so much more.
- Candidates should be completely mobile, and must be able to move around without obstructions when recruited.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates interested in Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Academic Requirements For The Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
How To Apply For DIA Recruitment
All interested applicants in the DIA recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) official portal for clarification; www.dia.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.