The Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) is the official professional body for Builders, and those who are about to be engaged in the Building Profession in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Due to the efforts of NIOB, the Federal Republic of Nigeria became the first overseas Center of the Institute of Building in the year 1967.
The Nigerian institute of Building (NIOB) offers a variety of challenging job opportunities, which allows a versatile and self – motivated experienced professional to contribute to the achievement of the Institute’s goals.
The Nigerian Institute of Building receives applications from qualified candidates who apply for available vacant position at the Agency yearly. In this article, we have provided detailed and reliable information on what the recruitment exercise of the Agency entails.
Straight to the points, let us take a look at the next section of this article.
The General public has long anticipated latest updates on the recruitment exercise of the National Building Agency. A lot of candidates are interested in knowing when the recruitment exercise for NIOB will start, and others want to know how much it will cost to purchase the application form of the Agency..
Available Job Vacancies In The Nigerian Institute of Building
The following jobs below have been officially declared vacant at the Nigerian Institute of Building. Kindly note, and also remember to visit the NIOB official portal for clarification.
Vacant positions include;
- Executive Secretary
- Chartered Accountant
Visit the official NIOB portal @ www.niobnat.org.ng
Similar Jobs You Can Apply For
Just follow any of the links below to apply for any of the available Vacancies in the prestigious organizations below.
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Requirements For NIOB Recruitment
The basic requirements for the Nigerian Institute of Building recruitment for 2020 are;
- All Candidates should be free from extreme illness. (physical and mental fitness)
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Interested candidates must have a clear criminal record. (ex – convicts are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants should have basic computer skills.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
Please Take Note
Kindly avoid any wrong information on the 2020 NIOB recruitment exercise, as it has been officially published by the Institute that the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Institute of Building has not yet begun. We have used this article as a means to let our readers, subscribers and the general public know that the application portal of NIOB is not yet open for registration.
Kindly avoid any contrary information on the NIOB recruitment exercise for 2020.
As soon as the application portal for the Nigerian Institute of Building is open for registration, the following points should be noted;
- The application form is free.
- Apply for one job position only.
- Always visit this page for updates.
Get intimated on the academic qualifications required for the 2020 NIOB recruitment.
Academic Requirements For The Nigerian Institute of Building
The Academic qualification for NIOB requirements 2020 are outlined below;
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
Don’t forget to subscribe with your E – mail address to get recruitment updates for free. Also remember to bookmark this page or visit regularly to be fully updated on when the recruitment exercise of the Institute will begin.
Endeavor to reach us via the comment section to let us know how you feel about the information you just received.