WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
The WAEC recruitment 2020– West Africa Examination Council recruits citizens across West Africa once there is need to fill up vacant positions; you need to know that Pre-requisites are sated during this process and applicants need to possess them before thinking of applying. These requirements clearly stated in this article so it is advisable to read through carefully if you have any interest in the West African Examination council recruitment.Road safety recruitment
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), is a very popular sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Cameroun. The WAEC National body has made available online applications to be filled and submitted online, from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions in its National (Nigeria) offices. Vacant positions are shortlisted below:
Read: Recruitment at Jumia
WAEC is not a strange organization to any African, if not, you wont be reading this page right?. The West African Examination council is the organization with the responsibility of Giving the final Examination for Secondary school leavers before they take Jamb or UTME exams into tertiary institutions if they have the means or wish. Mostly with operation in the western part of Africa; WAEC recruitment is the sector of the waec organization set to recruit citizens of Nigeria and get them fully involved in their project.
To be successfully selected for this year’s recruitment exercise, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for WAEC Recruitment 2020.
Positions Available for The Waec Recruitment
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
Requirements For the 2020 WAEC Recruitment
- Interested applicants must have at least Second Class Lower Division of a Bachelors Degree from any renowned university in the afore mentioned disciplines.
- You must have at least three years post NYSC teaching experience.
- Possession of a higher degree in Evaluation and Educational Measurement would give you an added advantage.
Required attributes for the West African Council Examination Recruitment
Interested Applicants Must:
- Be an approachable and interactive person with good inter-personal skills, must be a good team player who would be able to adapt to change.
- Be self confident and self motivated, and must be able to write good reports; must be a good analyst and a good reviewer on research reports; and must be consistent and committed in his work such that he can work extra hours with little or no supervision.
- Be analytical with good communication skills, and must be a person of great influence.
- All interested applicants must have at least five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE in courses including English Language and Mathematics at a single sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in courses including English Language and Mathematics. Interested applicants must not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of this Advert.
- Be able to implement ideas successfully and must be flexible enough, must also be a good organizer and planner.
- Be knowledgeable when it comes to web-based systems, he must be able to use personal computers and Microsoft office software packages.
Salary and Conditions of Service
The salary offered by the WAEC Council is very attractive workers are paid handsomely. Workers Point of entry into the salary scales will depend solely on qualifications and experience. Interested applicants that are successfully employed will enjoy very good remuneration packages that are in line with the WAEC Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.
How to apply for West Africa Examination Council recruitment 2020
- For users new to the system, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification page” when the page opens, it is located at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration process is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you made use of during registration. Ensure to make use of the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your email address or make use of the “click here” button
- If you successfully registered and verified a user account, make sure to enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button to have full access.
Application Requirement Summary
- a scanned passport photograph with size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension of 275 x 314 pixels
- Scanned documents of Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment) should be uploaded.
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary certificates obtained must be uploaded after being scanned). Size of uploaded certificates must be between 50kb to 120kb and dimension of the scanned documents must be between 400 x 600pixels to 1200 x 1500pixels.
- Scanned copies of Professional certificates should be uploaded where applicable.
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate must be uploaded, but if not available, and exemption letter should be uploaded in it’s place, and the letter size should be between 50kb to 120kb.
- Interested applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years of cognate experience.
- A minimum of three (3) references is required.
You can only apply for a position successfully if you have created a user account, verified the user account and logged in, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.