Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com. The Nigerian Navy recruitment program is an exercise that occurs every year. Nigerians who are eager to get recruited into the Nigerian Navy tend to seek for accurate information on how to apply early and get selected to join the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and interested candidates that the official portal for registration and application is currently open, and registration is ongoing.
The registration for the exercise for Nigerian Navy recruitment is usually done online. Important documents are required from applicants, and should be duly uploaded. Once registration is complete, the venue of your aptitude test will be communicated to you, via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal; www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Qualifications Necessary for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- First school leaving certificate is an important document that must be submitted by all applicants.
- Applicants should note that WASSCE/SSCE or it’s equivalent is the entry requirement into the following categories, and any additional qualifications in these categories would give the applicant an edge.
- Any applicant that has high educational qualification, qualification higher than that stated in the second paragraph, are not permitted to apply. The Nigerian Navy strictly warns that forgery or declaration of false educational qualification will be dealt with accordingly.
- Any qualification that is not submitted or declared and accepted during the recruitment exercise, will not be acceptable after the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is over. Such qualification cannot be presented for the purpose of change of branch while in the Naval service. Therefore, it is important to note that only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are maintained after joining the Navy.
- It is also important to note that applicants must be single, and without children, prior to the time of the application and recruitment exercise.
- Please note that the official age range of applicants should be between eighteen and twenty two years prior to the time of entry into the training school. While the accepted age of applicants with higher qualifications is twenty four years.
- Only citizens of Nigeria are eligible to apply for this recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must possess at least one of the following educational qualifications:
⦁ Ordinary National Diploma.
⦁ WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
⦁ West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
⦁ General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
Vacancies For Application
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Aircraft Engineering Artificers
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics
- Hull Mechanical/Fitters
- Automobile Mechanics
- Dockyard Mechanics
- Survey Recorders
- Physical Training Instructors
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Records/Health Administration
- Physiotherapist, Dental Therapist, Public Health, Dental Lab Assistants and Occupational Therapist
- Information and Communication Technology
Trending Job Positions
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
Requirements for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
The following requirements must be met, as it is one of the major steps to take to be successful in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
- The height requirement for the male applicants is a minimum of 1.68 meters, while the height requirement for the female applicants is a minimum of 1.65 meters.
- If discovered, wrong input of information, forgery and manipulation of details will attract strict penalties.
- All interested applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a clean health sheet. Such that they must have never undergone any major orthopedic surgery.
- The age range, required for all candidates is between the ages of eighteen to twenty six years, as at the time of entry into the Training School for O’level certificate holders, while twenty four years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, ICT Professionals, NCE Holders, etc.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, with no sign of deformity. Deformities including flat foot, fractures, color blindness, stammering, or any sign of physical challenge
- Candidates must be able to provide the original copies of their first school leaving certificates, as well as their O’Level certificates. Along with other important certificates as per their qualifications.
- Applicants are allowed to present any of the following certificates: West African School Certificates, Ordinary National Diploma, General Certificate of Education, and other important certificates pertaining to the position they wish to apply for.
- Ex-convicts are not permitted to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment Program.
- Applicants must be single, prior to the time of this application.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment
The steps below explains the application processes of the Navy recruitment for the 2020/2021 session. Interested applicants are advised to carefully read through the steps to avoid making unnecessary mistakes.
Below are the steps to take to ensure a successful registration and submission of your application into the Nigeria Navy.
- Visit the official registration portal of the Nigerian Navy recruitment, which is www.joinnigeriannavy.com, and click on the ‘register’ button found at the bottom of the page. Provide a valid Email address and password, which will be used as your details to log in, when next you visit the portal.
- Ensure that you save your application. You may log in and log out at anytime before application portal closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.
- Changes are not allowed after submission. You will not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application. So changes should be carefully made before submission.
- Once you are done submitting your application, make sure you download and print a copy of your completed application form, which must include the following parts:
⦁ Guarantor’s Form.
⦁ Local Government Area Certification Form.
⦁ Police Certification Form.
⦁ Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.