Shell Petroleum Recruitment 2020 Application Guide
Shell recruitment recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article along side the application form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Want to Know About Shell Petroleum?
Shell petroleum energy company is not new to anyone. Shell has existed for more than fifty years in Nigeria and is so far the most prominent of all the Oil and Gas companies in the country.
Shell has been actively involved in Oil and Gas in Nigeria from 1937 till date. It is useful to note also that Shell has been at the forefront of gas production and distribution consumers and export markets for over 40 years.
Recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of Shell Petroleum recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
- Is the Shell recruitment form out?
- When will Shell recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the Shell recruitment form?
- How can I apply for Shell recruitment 2020/2021?
Reports have it that the Shell recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
Shell recruitment portal: www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
Requirements For Shell Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Shell Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside your state of residence.
How to apply for Shell Recruitment:
Read the Piece of important information below as it is very Important with regards to this recruitment.
To apply for this recruitment, follow these steps carefully:
- First Step: Log on to www.shell.com.ng and click on the “CAREERS” button by the top right corner.
2. Once you click on the “Careers button” you will be moved to a page that has recruitment opportunities for both professionals and Graduates. click on the category you fall under.
3. There you will find Job opportunities available and apply for it by clicking. Just make sure you click on a job position available in your country.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the Shell recruitment begins.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the Shell recruitment begins.
Apply For Jobs In The Oil Companies Below
- Addax Petroleum Recruitment
- Petrobras Oil And Gas Recruitment
- OilPro Oil and Gas Recruitment
- MRS Group Recruitment
- Statoil Recruitmen
- Lubcon Oil And Gas Recruitment
- Idofed Oil and Gas Recruitment
- Capital Oil Recruitment
- NIPCO Oil And Gas Recruitment
- Petrobras Oil And Gas Recruitment
- Mic Martins Energy Nigeria Ltd Recruitment