The Nigerian air force invites Air Force Airmen and Airwomen to participate in this year’s BMTC recruitment exercise, the job wok level are for experience non-managers. Which ends on the 23rd of February, 2020 the location for work? Its Kaduna, Anambra, Enugu, Niger, Port Harcourt, Nassarawa, Abuja, Benue and Lagos.
The guidelines for applying
The application process is free of charge
The application is to be submitted only once unless the applicant will be disqualified.
Print the documents listed below immediately after filling the online application:
- Indigeneship Form
- Guardian or parents’ consent form
- Form of acknowledgment
- Nationality: to qualify you must be a Nigerian
- Height: the right height for application for males is 1.66m and for females 1.63m
- Non Tradesmen/Women: to qualify applicants must be between 18 and 22 years old, and also have an SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO certificate with at least 5 credits English and Maths are compulsory.
- To qualify applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old, excluding those who apply as assistant chaplains/imams and drivers who are allowed to be older than 25 years but not more than 28.
- Applicants must have at least two passes in SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO and also a lower credit in ND/NCE or any other eligible certificate from an acceptable and accredited firm or organization
- For those applying as drivers, you must have a certificate with a minimum of 2 passes in English and trade test
- For those applying as sportsmen or women, you must show proof of your experience
Important things to note
- The official online registration begins on the 12th of January 2020 and ends on the 23rd of February 2020
- The zonal recruiting exercise holds from the 9th of March to the 23rd of March 2020
- All registration and recruitment procedures are totally free
- Alongside the Attestation Form, you must submit your passport photo and a photocopy of the signee’s driver’s license preferably an international passport. The passport photo submitted must be validated behind by the signee.
- For more information, requests or complaints visit the websites and head to the instruction page from the 12th of January or ring the following support numbers (08043440802, 09064432351 and 09055840142) which are open from 9:30 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening from Monday to Friday, better still send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All those number are reachable from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening.