First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FBN) is one of the most popular Commercial Banks in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. First Bank of Nigeria, was established in the year 1894, and is the premier Bank in West Afrcia. The renowned Financial Institution has international Authorization and is Nigeria’s number one (1) Bank brand, and the leading financial services solutions provider in the Federation.
This article holds every detail you need to succeed in the 2019 First Bank recruitment exercise. We will also show you a list of available jobs in the financial institution, as well as how to apply for them. You are advised to read to the end, to be fully informed on what the First Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise for 2019 entails.
FIRST BANK RECRUITMENT
This section holds major information on the First Bank recruitment for 2019.
It is well known that as the leading Bank in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, First Bank’s yearly recruitment exercise is heavily filled with candidates from all over the Federation. Thousands of Nigerians apply every year for available Job positions at the Agency, and this has made the First Bank recruitment extremely competitive.
Do you want to stay ahead of the competition in the 2019 First Bank recruitment exercise?
Do you need the answers to the following related questions?
- How do I apply for First Bank recruitment exercise?
- When is the application deadline of the recruitment exercise of First Bank?
- How do I get updated on the happenings of the2019 First Bank recruitment exercise?
- Is the application form for First Bank out?
- Which positions are available for application at the Financial Institution?
If yes, then this article is for you. Read to the end for full details.
Available Job Positions At First Bank Of Nigeria
With reference to the 2019 recruitment exercise of the First Bank of Nigeria, the following positions has been declared vacant, and available for application. They include;
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (FMAP) 2019
- Business Manager, Commercial Banking
- Relationship Manager – CMBG
The deadline for the job positions stated above has not yet been declared. Interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible, to avoid being left out in the recruitment exercise of the First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
There are certain requirements and qualifications that are considered, before candidates are recruited to work at the prestigious financial institution. These requirements term candidates as qualified and they are a yardstick for selecting applicants to fill up vacant positions.
The basic requirements and qualifications include;
- Candidates should come with the following certificates;
- Sc. Certificate
- OND, HND, or ND certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates should be indigenes of Nigeria
- Maximum age requirement for candidates interested in the 2019 First Bank exercise is thirty (30) years
- Candidates should be smart, calculative, and must be able to handle customers with patience
- Applicants with broad knowledge of basic computer applications have an edge
To apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise of First Bank, Nigeria, it is important to visit the official portal of the financial institution @ www.firstbanknigeria.com for application details.
Ensure that you apply for just one position only.
HOT JOBS IN NIGERIA
Kindly reach us via the comment section, to let us know how you feel about the information you just received. We anticipate hearing from you, and we are dedicated to helping you secure a job in this prestigious financial institution.
This page will be automatically updated, as soon as there is any new information from the Agency. It is therefore advised that you visit this page regularly, or bookmark it, to be constantly updated.