The Union Bank of Nigeria is a top Commercial Bank in the Federation, with International Authorization. The Bank was founded in the year 1917, and has been one of the most active Banks in the Country. They bring ease to the Nigerian Banking system, and put smiles on the faces of customers, as well as her staff.
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT
Since this article is basically about the Union Bank recruitment exercise for 2019, it is important that you take note of vital information that has been disclosed in this article.
This article was specially published for individuals or potential applicants in the 2019 Union Bank recruitment exercise. However, if this is not what you were searching for, you can check related searches below to check for a suitable Agency to apply under;
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment And Application Portal | GTB Latest Updates
During the yearly recruitment exercise of the prestigious financial Agency, it has been observed that the exercise is inescapably competitive, as getting recruited by the Financial Institution has become a hot cake. Union Bank keeps to her payment policy, making it one of the Financial Institutions with high paying Jobs in the Country.
This article is a practical guide, to help you stay ahead of the competition in the 2019 recruitment exercise of Union Bank. To learn how to get successfully recruited under Union Bank of Nigeria, kindly treat the information in this article as important, as you will get to know the necessary requirements and qualifications for the Union Bank recruitment exercise.
There are certain requirements that are demanded by Union Bank Plc, for her yearly recruitment exercise, and 2019 is not an exemption. Candidates interested in the Union Bank screening exercise are to note the following outlined points below;
- Applicants should be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicants should be corporately dressed at all times
- Candidates are required to be neat at all times, with good management skills
- Interested applicants should have a good knowledge of basic computer applications
- Applicants must not have engaged in any financial crimes in the past, as ex –convicts are not permitted to apply
- Certificates like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NCE, OND, ND, HND, B.Sc are also required during the screening exercise of Union Bank (applicants could have either of the following).
- Applicants should not have any form of inscription on their skin, as candidates with tattoos are not permitted to apply
- All interested candidates are required to undergo a general medical test to verify the use of illegal drugs. Applicants found to test positive will be disqualified automatically
- Union Bank recruitment applicants for 2019 must not be physically deformed or challenged
- Applicants are required to apply for just one job position only, multiple application will also get you disqualified
There has been no official report from Union Bank Plc about her 2019 recruitment exercise. What this means is that no recruitment exercise is currently ongoing at the Financial Agency. Quit listening to false information and contradictory news, to avoid falling prey to online criminals.
For verification, clarification, questions, complaints, and doubts, you are advised to visit the official portal of the Agency @ www.unionbankng.com.
To know when Union Bank is recruiting for 2019, visit this page regularly, as any new information will be updated, or bookmark it, to avoid missing out on latest updates on the Union Bank recruitment exercise.
You can also subscribe with your e-mail address to constantly hear from us.
Remember, the application form for Union Bank plc is absolutely free. This information is also free as well; you can share with friends and family by hitting the share button.