The Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) is a vast coalition of both public and private broadcasters of news in Nigeria. The Agency was officially established in 1973, and has been functioning at an optimum level of broadcasting operation since then.
They act as the Nation’s Umbrella Union of Terrestrial Radio, Television (TV) Direct-To-Home (DTH) Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) and Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS) Nationwide.
The Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria strives to foster a future – proof environment for TV, Radio, and new media broadcasters, to serve their audience, and deliver quality news, and also to contribute to the all – round development of the Society.
It is no news that thousands of Nigerians apply yearly for the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment exercise. This level of massive applications from applicants makes the BON recruitment exercise quite competitive.
This article is a guide, which will help you beat the competition for the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria.
The level of anticipation on latest information on the 2020 BON recruitment has led to the following questions on the internet;
- Is the 2020 BON Recruitment form out?
- When will the 2020 BON Recruitment start?
- Is the BON official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the BON Recruitment end?
- How can I purchase the 2020 BON Recruitment application form?
- Where to obtain the 2020 BON Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for BON Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 BON recruitment information?
Get reliable and accurate answers to the above asked questions in the course of reading of this article. We have also provided you with detailed information on the General requirements, academic qualifications, necessary application guidelines, and all the processes involved in the 2020 BON recruitment.
Kindly read to the end, to be completely informed on what the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment exercise entails.
In this section, we are going to disclose the general requirements for the BON recruitment exercise. Applicants should note the following points, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria.
The following are the BON recruitment requirements;
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Candidates that are interested in the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment are to note the following academic qualifications, as they will be a yardstick to determine qualified candidates for the 2020 BON recruitment.
The academic qualifications include;
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
More On BON Recruitment
Applicants interested in the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 BON recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the BON official portal for clarification; www.bon.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2020 Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the BON recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).