The Consumer Protection Council is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria that is charged with the responsibility of addressing the complaints of Consumers. The Agency also helps to provide Consumer Education, and encourage professional associations, as well as industries to develop and enforce quality standards that are designed to safeguard the interests of consumers in the Country.
The Consumer Protection Council has made some special announcements about her 2020 recruitment exercise. They have intimated the General public on how the recruitment exercise for 2020 will look like.
Kindly read this article to the end, to get all the necessary information on the CPC recruitment. Information on the requirements and processes involved in applying for the recruitment exercise of the Consumer Protection Council have also been made available in this article.
Answers to the following CPC recruitment questions have also been provided;
- How can I get updates on the 2020 CPC recruitment information?
- How can I purchase the 2020 CPC Recruitment application form?
- Is the CPC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Is the 2020 CPC Recruitment form out?
- When will the 2020 CPC Recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the 2020 CPC Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for CPC Recruitment 2020/2021?
To get all the information on what the CPC recruitment entails, kindly read to the end for full updates.
In this section, we have outlined the general requirements that have been demanded by the Consumer Protection Council for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Consumer Protection Council (CPC) recruitment include the following;
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Consumer Protection Council 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
Applicants interested in the 2020 CPC recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
More on CPC Recruitment
All interested applicants should note that the application form for the 2020 Consumer Protection Council (CPC) recruitment is yet to be out.
The 2020 Consumer Protection Council recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Consumer Protection Council recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
You can also visit the Consumer Protection Council official portal for clarification; www.fccpc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Candidates interested in the Consumer Protection Council recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Consumer Protection Council recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Consumer Protection Council recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).