This is a resourceful and practical guide on the 2019 NECO recruitment. This article will guide you completely on your journey to be successfully recruited under the National Examination Council (NECO).
Vital information provided in this article include the knowledge of the NECO official recruitment portal, information about the National Examination Council (NECO) in Nigeria, how to apply for NECO 2019 recruitment form, requirements for NECO recruitment as well as other related information to guide you on your recruitment journey into the prestigious Agency.
Commonly Asked Questions On The 2019 NECO Recruitment
- How can I purchase the 2019 NECO Recruitment application form?
- Is the 2019 NECO Recruitment form out?
- When will the 2019 NECO Recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NECO Recruitment form?
- When will the NECO Recruitment end?
- How can I apply for NECO Recruitment 2019/2020?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NECO recruitment information?
- Is the NECO official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
About The National Examination Council (NECO)
The National Examination Council popularly known as NECO was officially established on April 1999. The Agency is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) and the General Certificate in Education (GCE) in June – July and December – January respectively.
General Requirements For NECO Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the National Examination Council (NECO) for the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under National Examination Council (NECO) in the 2019 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2019 National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Examination Council (NECO) 2019 recruitment exercise.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
Academic Qualifications Needed For National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2019 National Examination Council recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Business Etiquette To Note
- Be an expert in your communication skills, and show that you can interact excellently and brilliantly.
- Appear professional and confident at all times.
- Ensure that you always sound confident.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- You should sit, only when you are asked to; do not assume the seat is yours.
- Be prompt.
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices completely turned off.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately especially when you are with the interviewer.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
How To Apply For National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2019 NECO recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Examination Council official portal for clarification; www.mynecoexams.com or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2019 National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Examination Council recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Examination Council recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Examination Council recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment