In this Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) recruitment application guide, you will get firsthand information on vital points like the nature of the NDDC screening, methods of application, general requirements, academic qualifications and so much more.
However, candidates interested in the 2019 NDDC recruitment keep asking the following questions;
- When will the NDDC Recruitment end?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NDDC recruitment information?
- How can I purchase the 2019 NDDC Recruitment application form?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NDDC Recruitment form?
- When will the 2019 NDDC Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NDDC Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the 2019 NDDC Recruitment form out?
- Is the NDDC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
In this practical application guide, we have answered all questions listed above and even more.
Please be informed that we are not recruiting for the NDDC, neither are we in direct affiliation with the Agency. What this means is that nobody at recruitmentadvert.com will request money from you for any recruitment information.
All the recruitment information you get on this platform is totally free. Be guided.
We would also like to inform you that the NDDC recruitment process is usually done online. This means that throughout this recruitment exercise you might not need to visit the post office to send a letter or receive one. It could be done in the comfort of your room or wherever you can have access to network and a desktop device.
The Niger Delta Development Commission which is popularly known as the NDDC is a Federal Government Agency established by the former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo in the year 2000, with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
NDDC was established with the sole mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta region, into a region that is ecologically regenerative, economically prosperous, socially stable and politically peaceful.
THE MANDATE OF NDDC
The mandate of the prominent Federal Agency; NDDC are listed below;
- They also help in the proper survey of the Niger Delta area, in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development, and so much more.
- Assessing and reporting on any kind of project that is being funded or carried out in the Niger Delta region by oil and gas companies, and any other company, including non-governmental organizations (NGO), as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are properly utilized.
- NDDC assists in the implementation, Conception and planning , in accordance with already set rules and regulations, of programs and projects, for sustainable development of the Niger Delta region in the field of transportation including employment, health, roads, jetties and waterways, industrialization, housing and urban development, agriculture and fisheries, , water supply, as well as electricity and telecommunications.
- The Niger Delta Development Commission helps in the formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta region.
- NDDC tackles ecological and environmental problems that arise from the exploration of oil mineral in the Niger Delta area, and they also advise the Federal Government and the member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring and environmental pollution.
- The prestigious Nigerian Agency strives to prepare master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical and economic development of the Niger Delta region, and the estimation of the member states of the Commission.
- NDDC introduces the implementation of all the measures approved for the development of the Niger Delta area by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and the states of the Commission.
- Identification of factors that are inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta area, and also assisting the member states in the proper formulation and implementation of policies to ensure effective and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta area.
General Requirements For NDDC Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the NDDC for the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under NDDC in the 2019 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2019 NDDC recruitment include the following;
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates that are interested in applying for the NDDC recruitment must be willing to work and must focus his/her energy into the duty assigned to him/her.
- Interested applicants should have freedom of movement to ensure that nothing stands in between them and quality service.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NDDC 2019 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates interested in the NDDC recruitment should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NDDC Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2019 NDDC recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
How To Apply For NDDC Recruitment
All interested applicants in the NDDC recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2019 NDDC recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the NDDC official portal for clarification; www.nddc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2019 NDDC recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NDDC recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NDDC recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the NDDC recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The NDDC recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment