The 2020 FAAN Recruitment information has long been anticipated by the General Public. Candidates interested in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment for the 2020 recruitment session, have long waited to be part of the FAAN recruitment and screening exercise. This has given rise to some commonly asked questions by interested applicants on the topic.
Questions we receive in respect to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment for the 2020 recruitment session includes;
- How can I apply for FAAN Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 FAAN recruitment information?
- How can I purchase the 2020 FAAN Recruitment application form?
- Is the 2020 FAAN Recruitment form out?
- Is the FAAN official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the 2020 FAAN Recruitment start?
- When will the FAAN Recruitment end?
- Where to obtain the 2020 FAAN Recruitment form?
In this article, we have successfully disclosed the correct answers to these questions, and others. We have also discussed all the relevant information you need, to be a successful applicant for the 2020 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment. Vital information discussed includes the basic requirements, qualifications, necessary guidelines as well as the application process for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise.
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to get the information you need concerning the 2020 FAAN recruitment.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, popularly known as FAAN, is a prominent Federal Government Agency founded in the year 1935. The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a Service Organization that is statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria. The Primary goals of the renowned Airport Authority Agency are to develop, maintain and provide Airports, necessary services, equipment, machinery, and facilities for safe, expeditious, orderly and economic operations of Air transport.
They also help to alleviate poverty, and reduce the rate of unemployment in the Country. They achieve this by undertaking recruitment exercises every year. This gives interested applicants a chance to apply for their dream positions under FAAN.
Kindly read this article to the end, to find out what it takes to be successfully recruited under the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
REQUIREMENTS FOR FAAN RECRUITMENT
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), for the 2020 recruitment exercise. Interested candidates are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under FAAN in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 FAAN recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- The required age range for the 2020 FAAN recruitment is the minimum of twenty five (25) years, and a maximum of thirty five (35) years. Interested applicants that are not in this age range are not permitted to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FAAN RECRUITMENT
All interested applicants in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 FAAN recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) official portal for clarification; www.faan.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
However, the following steps are to be followed once the 2020 FAAN application form is out;
- Visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) official portal for the online application form via; faan.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
Academic Qualifications Needed For FAAN Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 FAAN recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NbCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
AVAILABLE VACANT POSITIONS IN FAAN
As soon as the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment commences, interested applicants would be able to apply for the following positions;
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08.
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
The 2020 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the FAAN recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment