The Federal Housing Authority (FHA) is a Federal Agency in Nigeria that is completely operated by the Federal Government. The Housing Agency is purely supervised by the Federal Ministry of Power, Federal Ministry of Housing, and also the Federal Ministry of Works Nigeria. FHA was established via Decree 40 of 1973, which is now cited as Act CAP F – 14 Laws of Nigeria, 2004.
This article will provide you with first – hand information on the 2020 FHA recruitment as long as you carefully read and digest its contents. The Federal Housing Authority has announced that her 2020 recruitment exercise has been foretold to be quite competitive. This article will guide you completely, and also show you how to beat the competition in the Federal Housing Authority recruitment exercise.
Commonly encountered FHA recruitment questions on the internet lately include;
- How can I get updates on the 2020 FHA recruitment information?
- Is the FHA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I apply for FHA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the 2020 FHA Recruitment form out?
- How can I purchase the 2020 FHA Recruitment application form?
- Where to obtain the 2020 FHA Recruitment form?
Aside from provided reliable answers to the following questions above, we have also provided information on the General requirements of the Federal Housing Authority recruitment, as well as the academic qualifications, which will determine candidates that are qualified to participate in the FHA recruitment exercise.
Kindly read to the end to be fully aware of the necessary guidelines and processes involved in applying for the Federal Housing Authority recruitment.
MANDATE OF FHA
The mandates of the Federal Housing Authority are as follows;
- The Federal Housing Authority helps to prepare and submit proposals for National Housing Programs t the Federal Government from time to time.
- FHA ensures that the execution of such housing programs will be approved by the Government.
- They help to develop and manage real estate properties, on both commercial and profitable basis in all states of the Federation.
- The Federal Housing Authority provides site and service schemes, for the benefit of all income groups.
MISSION OF FHA
The mission of the Federal Housing Authority is to promote housing delivery in sustainable settlements, through partnerships and end – user driven initiatives, as a speed – up process, for the socio – economic development in Nigeria.
VISION OF FHA
The vision of the Federal Housing Authority is to be the leading facilitator of access to sustainable housing solutions in Nigeria, and also to become a model Government Agency in the World.
CORE VALUES OF FHA
The core values of the Federal Housing Authority are based on the following;
- Team Spirit
VACANT POSITIONS AT FHA
It has been rumored that the following Job positions are available at the Federal Housing Authority. However, it is necessary that you visit the official FHA portal @ www.fha.gov.ng for clarification on the following Job positions;
- Computer Engineer II
- Electrical Engineer Grade I
- Electrical Engineer Grade II
- Higher Data Processing Officer
- Higher Superintendent of Press
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Instructor II (Mechanical)
- Mechanical Engineer Grade I
- Mechanical Engineer Grade II
- Principal Data Processing Officer
- Principal Technical Officer Grade II
- Senior Data Processing Officer
- Senior Instructor (Mechanical)
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Senior Superintendent of Press
- Senior Surveyor
- Senior Technical Officer
- Senior Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Surveyor Grade I
- Surveyor Grade II
General Requirements For FHA Recruitment
The requirements for the 2020 Federal Housing Authority recruitment include the following;
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in Federal Housing Authority (FHA) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Latest Updates On FHA Recruitment
- The 2020 Federal Housing Authority (FHA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
- Candidates interested in the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
- The Federal Housing Authority (FHA) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
- You can always visit the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) official portal for clarification; fha.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
- This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).