The First City Monument Bank, with its acronym as FCMB, is one of the Commercial Banks in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with International Authorization. The renowned Commercial Bank is swift in her services which include;
- Mobile Banking Services
- USSD Service
- Excellent Banking network
- Great choice of Bank when it comes to Loan approval
And so much more
With brief information on the Bank (FCMB), let us go to the part that talks about the FCMB recruitment exercise. In this article, solid information on the 2020 recruitment exercise of the prominent Financial institution has been discussed. To avoid being stranded or caught up in the aggressive competition involved in the recruitment exercise of the First City Monument Bank Plc, you are advised to digest the contents of the article, to properly to stay ahead of the competition.
Application Procedures And Portal
Talking about the FCMB recruitment exercise, candidates interested in getting recruited by the Financial Institution are required to possess some certain qualifications. The requirements needed to stand qualified in the 2020 FCMB recruitment have been outlined in this section.
Kindly note, that the official portal of the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) for submission of applications, registration, complaints, questions and doubts, is www.fcmb.com
Back to the Basic Requirements for the 2020 recruitment exercise of the First City Monument Bank, they include;
- Applicants should be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicants should be smart, and able to comfortably navigate through basic computer applications
- Candidates interested in the 2020 FCMB recruitment exercise are required to dress properly and neat at all times
- Applicants should possess excellent leadership skills and team spirit
- Interested candidates should be patients, and must know how to handle customers at all times
- Applicants must not have any bad records of financial history (they should have a clean criminal record)
- Nursing mothers are not permitted to apply
- Candidates with B.Sc, HND, NCE, ND or any equivalent certificates are welcome to apply
- Candidates for the recruitment exercise of the First City Monument Bank are required to undergo a general medical test, to check for illegal use of illicit drugs
- Applicants should have a clear skin (candidates with tattooed skin are most likely rejected during the screening exercise of FCMB)
Other requirements, necessary for the recruitment exercise of the top Banking Institution, have been embedded in the official portal of the Bank @ www.fcmb.com
Updates On FCMB Recruitment
We wish to use this medium to alert the General public that the recruitment exercise of the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) for 2020 has not begun. In other terms, the application portal is not yet available to receive application forms, or to register for the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Bank.
Candidates are advised to avoid any contrary statement to this, as we will automatically update this page, as soon as the FCMB recruitment exercise for 2020 kicks starts.
Other important information regarding the recruitment exercise of the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has been detailed below.
It is important to note that once the FCMB recruitment for 2020 is in motion, a lot of job positions would be available for application. However, we advise that candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the Financial Agency are required to apply for just one job position only. Unnecessary contradiction would disqualify you automatically.
Also note that the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) does not attach any form of fee to her application form. It is completely free and easy to purchase online. Visit the FCMB portal for more details.
Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment Updates 2020 – FMARD Jobs
You can always reach us via the comment section. Let us know how you feel about the information you just received, and hit the share button, to let family and friends know what is happening at the First City Monument Bank via her 2020 recruitment exercise.