It is assumed that you are interested in getting recruited under the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission in Nigeria. We are happy to announce to you that you are at the right platform, as we have disclosed relevant and important information concerning the ICPC recruitment exercise for 2020.
Before we go into details on the ICPC recruitment, let us take a look at the commonly asked questions related to the ICPC recruitment that has been asked by individuals interested in the recruitment exercise.
- Is the ICPC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the 2020 ICPC Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 ICPC Recruitment form out?
- When will the ICPC Recruitment end?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 ICPC recruitment information?
- Where to obtain the 2020 ICPC Recruitment form?
- How can I purchase the 2020 ICPC Recruitment application form?
- How can I apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021?
The answers to these questions and more have been provided in this article. Kindly read to the end for more details on information like the academic qualifications, general requirements, mandate of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission, as well as guidelines and processes involved in the recruitment exercise.
MANDATE OF ICPC
The mandate of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission is to prescribe punishment that is suitable for corrupt practices and other related offences in Nigeria.
FUNCTIONS OF ICPC
The various functions of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission include the following;
- ICPC educates the general public on bribery and corruption.
- ICPC receives and helps to investigate complaints from members of the General public, on allegations and crimes in appropriate cases, and to help prosecute the offenders.
- The Commission helps to advise and assist any Agency or Parastatals in ways by which corruption and fraud can be curbed.
- The Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission examines the procedures and practices of public bodies, where such systems aid corruption, to supervise and direct their review.
- They also strive to foster public support in combating corruption.
Latest Updates On ICPC Recruitment
Candidates interested in the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The 2020 Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission recruitment application form are not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of Agency’s recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
However, you can visit the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)official portal for clarification; www.icpc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise are absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
As soon as the application form of the ICPC has been made available, the following requirements should be noted by applicants that are interested in the recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 ICPC recruitment include the following;
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).