The Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) is a body that has her operations completely supervised by the Federal Ministry of Justice Nigeria. The Agency was officially established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, in the year 1976. LACON strives to provide free Legal services to citizens of Nigeria, who are unable to afford the services of Private Legal Practitioners.
Get completely intimated on the happenings of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria in this article, especially with reference to the recruitment exercise of the Top Legal Agency. The recruitment exercise of LACON has become extremely competitive over the years, as over five hundred thousand (500, 000) Nigerians apply for vacant positions at the Agency yearly.
The yearly recruitment exercise of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria has helped greatly in curbing the rate of unemployment in the Country. It has also given qualified candidates in the Legal field, an opportunity to apply for their dream Job positions in the Agency.
In this article, we will show you how to get successfully recruited by the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria. But before we proceed to details of what LACON recruitment entails, let us take a look at commonly asked questions as per the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria recruitment exercise.
Commonly asked questions include;
- How can I purchase the 2020 LACON Recruitment application form?
- When will the 2020 LACON Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 LACON Recruitment form out?
- Where to obtain the 2020 LACON Recruitment form?
- Is the LACON official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 LACON recruitment information?
- How can I apply for LACON Recruitment 2020/2021?
- When will the LACON Recruitment end?
Keep reading to get complete updates on the 2020 LACON recruitment exercise. In this article, reliable answers have been provided to the above asked questions. We have also provided detailed information on the general requirements, academic qualifications, processes and guidelines involved in applying for the recruitment exercise of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria.
Just as we assured you earlier, we have provided detailed information on the general requirements, demanded by the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria, for her 2020 recruitment exercise.
Candidates interested in the LACON recruitment are advised to take note of the following requirements below;
- Candidates should possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates interested in LACON recruitment exercise, should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Also get to know the Academic qualifications required by the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria for her recruitment exercise for 2020.
The Academic qualifications required for the 2020 LACON recruitment exercise are;
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
Candidates interested in the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Latest Updates On LACON Recruitment
The 2020 Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
However, you can visit the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACON) official portal for clarification; www.legalaidcouncil.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).