All interested applicants in the 2020 NAIC Recruitment exercise, are welcome to read this post, as we have published all updates related to the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment. We advise that you take every information on this page important, as they are vital to the 2020 recruitment process of the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC).
About The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation
The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation popularly known as NAIC, is a renowned Federal Agency in Nigeria. It was established in the year 1987, and one of its major goal, is to provide risk cover to Nigerian Farmers. It is no news that NAIC is the only existing Insurance Company owned by the Federal Government, due to its unique social and economic benefits to the citizens of the Country (Nigeria).
Right before the very establishment of the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC), Nigerian farmers suffered heavy losses in most of their investments, and had no means of going back to the production of Agricultural produce.
This Insurance Corporation processes recruitment application, from time to time to be able to employed well qualified and experienced personnel, so as to boost their Insurance Services all over the Country. The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC), is best known for its great standard of recruited personnel, and its refusal to recruit non – professionals in their available vacant positions during recruitment.
Requirements For The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation Recruitment
There are certain requirements, demanded by the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) during the recruitment exercise. Candidates should take these requirements into cognizance, as they will be the deciding factor, used to measure qualified candidates.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC), or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), with credits in at least three (3) subjects including English Language.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE in any related course, and certificates must be obtained from any renowned institution.
- National Examination Council (NECO) certificate, with passes in minimum of four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at maximum of two sittings with credit passes in core subjects, English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) or a National Certificate of Education (NCE), obtained from any renowned institution.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) certificate (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or credit passes in minimum of three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings. English Language must be included the core subjects i.e a credit in English Language is compulsory.
Other Job Positions You Can Apply For
- Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment
- CONOIL Plc Recruitment
- Mobil Recruitment
- Chevron Oil And Gas Recruitment
- Exxon Mobil Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2020 NAIC RECRUITMENT
It is important to note that the application form for the NAIC recruitment is not yet available. So we kindly plead, that you disregard any information saying otherwise. For more clarification, visit the official NAIC portal via www.naic.gov.ng.
The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NAIC recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NAIC recruitment application form is out and is on sale. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The NAIC recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the Insurance board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Hot Job vacancies
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Plc Recruitment
- Unity Bank Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Recruitment
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment