The National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS), being the focal point for remote sensing and geographic information system activities in the Country, is a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, which is under the full operation of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Remote Sensing Agency was officially established in October, 1995.
The National Centre for Remote Sensing is classified as one of the six (6) Development Centers of Excellence under the aegis of the National Space Research and Development (NASRDA) in Nigeria.
Getting recruited into the National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS) has become quite competitive, since the Agency in question is a top Federal Agency in Nigeria. NCRS helps to curb unemployment in the country, and they undergo recruitment exercises every year.
Candidates that have long anticipated hearing from the top Remote Sensing Agency have flooded the internet with the following NCRS recruitment related questions;
- When will the 2020 NCRS Recruitment start?
- Is the NCRS official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NCRS Recruitment form?
- When will the NCRS Recruitment end?
- Is the 2020 NCRS Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for NCRS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NCRS recruitment information?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NCRS Recruitment application form?
Don’t be left out on the recent happenings of the National Centre for Remote Sensing. We have disclosed the correct answers to these questions on the NCRS recruitment exercise. We have also given you an insight on what the 2020 National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment entails.
In this article, you will learn a whole lot about the National Centre for Remote Sensing. We have discussed the general requirements, needed for the recruitment exercise of the National Centre for Remote Sensing. Also read to the end for more details on the academic qualifications, as well as necessary guidelines for applying for the recruitment exercise.
VISION OF NCRS
The vision of the National Centre for Remote Sensing is to be completely committed to being a center of excellence, and to be able to provide geoinformatic services for sustainable development.
MISSION OF NCRS
The mission of the National Centre for Remote Sensing is to acquire remote sensing geographic information system, and other space technologies, for the development and management of the Country’s resources and environmental protection for the benefit of humanity.
General Requirements For NCRS Recruitment
The requirements for the NCRS recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Applicants interested in the 2020 National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
More On NCRS Recruitment
The application form for the 2020 NCRS recruitment is NOT YET OUT. Candidates interested in this recruitment exercise should avoid being carried away by false information on the internet, about the National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment exercise.
However, you can visit the National Centre for Remote Sensing (NCRS) official portal for clarification; www.ncrsjos.org or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The NCRS recruitment application form for 2020 is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NCRS application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Centre for Remote Sensing recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).