The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) of Nigeria was established via Act 12, as amended by Act 50 of 1999 Constitution. The Agency was established with the purpose of managing disasters in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And true to its purpose, the National Emergency Management Agency has been tackling disaster related issues from its inception, through the establishment of concrete structures and measures.
MISSON OF NEMA
The Mission of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is to coordinate and make sure that resources are available, towards efficient and effective disaster prevention, mitigation, preparation and response in Nigeria.
A lot of online platforms have been circulating wrong information about the 2020 NEMA recruitment, and they have gotten the attention of gullible and innocent individuals, who are aspiring to secure a Job at the National Emergency Management Agency. In this article, we will intimate you completely on the latest happenings at the Agency. We will also disclose latest updates about the Agency’s recruitment exercise.
After series of intensive research on the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment exercise for 2020, we have come across the following commonly asked questions by candidates that are interested in the recruitment exercise of the Agency;
These questions include;
- Where to obtain the 2020 NEMA Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NEMA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the NEMA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the NEMA Recruitment end?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NEMA recruitment information?
- Is the 2020 NEMA Recruitment form out?
- When will the 2020 NEMA Recruitment start?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NEMA Recruitment application form?
Accurate answers to the following questions have been provided in this article. Also have full knowledge on the General requirements, Academic qualifications, as well as necessary processes and guidelines involved in the application of the recruitment exercise of the National Emergency Management Agency.
VISION OF NEMA
The Vision of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is to build a culture of prevention, response and community resilience to disasters in Nigeria.
A lot of individuals have been curious with regards to the requirements of the Agency for her recruitment exercise. In the next section of this article, we will disclose the general requirements, demanded by the National Emergency Management Agency for her 2020 recruitment exercise.
The General requirements for NEMA recruitment exercise are;
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicants interested in the 2020 National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Latest Updates On NEMA Recruitment
The National Emergency Management Agency has officially announced that her recruitment application for 2020 is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
You can visit the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) official portal for clarification; www.nema.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
However, when the recruitment exercise for the Agency has been officially made available, the following points should be noted;
- Candidates interested in the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
- The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
- This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).