The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency is a top Environmental Agency in Nigeria. The Agency is operated by the Federal Government of the Federation. NESREA was officially established on the 30th of July, 2007.
Over the years, NESREA has risen through the ranks to become one of the top environmental Agencies that concerns itself with the harmony and development of the National environment in Nigeria.
Getting recruited under the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency has been a dream come true for so many Nigerian graduates. This has made the NESREA recruitment exercise very stiff and competitive.
Information on the 201 NESREA recruitment exercise has long been anticipated. This has led to several questions on the internet today. In this article, we are going to outline some of NESREA recruitment related questions, and we will provide accurate and reliable answers to these questions in the course of this article.
Some of the commonly asked questions related to the 2020 NESREA recruitment are as follows
- Is the 2020 NESREA Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for NESREA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NESREA Recruitment application form?
- When will the 2020 NESREA Recruitment start?
- Is the NESREA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the NESREA Recruitment end?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NESREA Recruitment form?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NESREA recruitment information?
In this specially published article for interested NESREA candidates, we have disclosed the general requirements for the 2020 NESREA recruitment. We have also discussed the guidelines and processes involved in the recruitment exercise.
Kindly read this article to the end, as it will give you an edge in the NESREA recruitment. It will also help you stay ahead of the competition.
FUNCTIONS OF NESREA
The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency is charged with the responsibility of protecting and developing the National environment, biodiversity conservation and sustainable development of Nigeria’s natural resources.
Some of the functions of NESREA are to;
- Administer compliance with legislation on sustainable management of the conservation and the development of the natural resources of Nigeria.
- Apply that environmental projects funded by donor organizations and external support agencies adhere to regulations in environmental safety and protection;
- Discharge National environmental control measures through the licensing, registration and permission of systems, other than in the oil and gas sector.
- Enforce compliance with stated guidelines, Policies, Laws and Standards on National environmental matters.
- Execute compliance with standards and policies on water quality, Environmental Health and Sanitation, including pollution abatement.
- Fulfill compliance with regulations on the export and importation, production and distribution, storage and handling of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Implement compliance with any legislation on the safe use of Pesticides and it’s disposal, as well as sound chemical management.
- Liaise with stakeholders that are within the Country, as well as those that are outside Nigeria, on matters of environmental standards, enforcement, rules and regulations.
Requirements For NESREA Recruitment
In this section, we are going to show you the general requirements for the 2020 NESREA recruitment. Candidates interested in this recruitment exercise are therefore advised to take note of these requirements and properly equip themselves for the forthcoming NESREA screening exercise.
NESREA general requirements include;
- Candidates should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants should be highly organized with strong interpersonal skills. to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be creative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates should be able to navigate through basic computer applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
The academic qualifications for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency have been listed below:
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For NESREA Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) official portal for clarification; www.nesrea.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Important Notice About The NESREA 2020 Recruitment
The 2020 National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).