The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development is a Top Health Agency that is operated by the Federal Government of Nigeria. They channel their resources at developing herbal and phyto – medicines to pilot state of commercialization. NIPRD also ensures that the quality standards for phyto – medicines are met.
In this article, we are going to discuss exhaustively on the 2020 NIPRD recruitment exercise, and all that it entails.
It is no news that the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment exercise and information has been long anticipated. Candidates interested in getting recruited under the Pharmaceutical Agency cannot help but ask the following questions;
- How can I apply for NIPRD Recruitment 2020/2021?
- When will the 2020 NIPRD Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 NIPRD Recruitment form out?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NIPRD Recruitment application form?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NIPRD Recruitment form?
- When will the NIPRD Recruitment end?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NIPRD recruitment information?
- Is the NIPRD official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
In this article, you will find all the answers and information you seek on the NIPRD recruitment exercise. Kindly read to the end for more details on the requirements, qualifications, necessary guidelines and processes involved the application for the 2020 NIPRD recruitment.
VISION OF NIPRD
The vision of the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development is to erect a Centre of Excellence in research and development of phyto – medicines, pharmaceutical and biological products, drugs and diagnostics towards improving the health and well-being of mankind.
MISSION OF NIPRD
The mission of the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development is to appropriately apply modern science and technological resources to stimulate local production of drugs through effective collaboration with the industry and experts within and outside Nigeria.
The points stated below are the unique requirements, demanded by the NIPRD for her 2020 recruitment exercise. Candidates interested in the NIPRD recruitment are therefore advised to equip themselves properly before applying for the 2020 recruitment exercise of the NIPRD.
The general requirements include;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NIPRD 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
Interested candidates in the NIPRD recruitment exercise should note the academic qualifications stated below;
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For NIPRD Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Institute For Pharmaceutical Research And Development official portal for clarification; www.niprd.net or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Important Notice About The NIPRD 2020 Recruitment
The 2020 National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
SEE OTHER JOBS