The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) has promised to recruit massively for the 2020 recruitment year, as there have been diverse vacant positions in the prestigious Federal Agency. We have successfully compiled all the information you need to be successfully recruited this year under NAICOM.
With reference to the 2020 NAICOM recruitment program, the level of anticipation has risen and a lot of questions are being asked by the general public. In this article, we have supplied you with all the necessary information you need to succeed in the NAICOM recruitment.
Kindly connect with the questions of other readers, and get satisfactory answers below.
Common questions asked about NAICOM recruitment include;
- When will the 2020 NAICOM Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 NAICOM Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for NAICOM Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NAICOM Recruitment form?
- Is the NAICOM official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NAICOM Recruitment application form?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NAICOM recruitment information?
The answers to all these questions and more have been embedded in this article. We have also disclosed other necessary information like the academic qualifications of NAICOM, general requirements, application method and so much more.
If you are interested in getting recruited under NAICOM, then this article if for you. Kindly read to the end for more details.
Treat As Important
Please it is important to note that we deliver latest updates on Job Recruitment for free. No one at recruitmentadvert.com will ask you for any fee for recruitment information.
We are a source of Latest recruitment information, and we are not in any direct affiliation with NAICOM. Kindly debunk any information that says otherwise.
NAICOM was established in 1997 by the National Insurance Commission (NIC) Act 1997. The Agency is charged with the responsibility of ensuring the effective administration, regulation, supervision and control of insurance business in the Federation (Nigeria), and protection of insurance policyholders, beneficiaries and third parties
General Requirements For The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment include the following;
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
Academic Qualifications Needed For National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NAICOM recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) official portal for clarification; www.naicom.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2020 National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Insurance Commission recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Insurance Commission recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment