The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is a Federal Government Security Agency that was officially established on the 5th of June, 1986. The Agency is tasked with the duty of overseeing Foreign Intelligence and Counter Intelligence Operations. They are also charged with the duty of collecting external Intelligence, and they strive to protect the interest of the National Security Abroad.
It is no news that getting recruited under the National Intelligence Agency has become quite tough, because of the number of people that apply for the NIA recruitment exercise. Every year, thousands of people apply for the NIA recruitment. That is why we have published this article, to help you stay ahead of the competition.
The level of anticipation on the National Intelligence Agency latest recruitment information, has led to the following questions on the internet today;
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NIA recruitment information?
- Is the 2020 NIA Recruitment form out?
- Is the NIA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NIA Recruitment application form?
- When will the 2020 NIA Recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NIA Recruitment form?
- When will the NIA Recruitment end?
- How can I apply for NIA Recruitment 2020/2021?
The answers to all these questions have been provided in this article. We have also provided you with reliable information, that will help you scale through the National Intelligence Agency recruitment exercise for 2020.
Get to know all the requirements needed for this recruitment exercise. We have also discussed on relevant topics like the academic qualifications, as well as processes and necessary guidelines needed to successfully apply for the NIA recruitment exercise.
Read to the end, to get full details.
We have outlined the general requirements that have been demanded by the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under National Intelligence Agency (NIA) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
General requirements include;
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NIA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
How To Apply For National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Intelligence Agency recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NIA recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) official portal for clarification; www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Important Notice About The NIA 2020 Recruitment
The 2020 National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).