The National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP) was officially introduced into the system by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2001. The Eradication programme partnered with other relevant institutions and orgarnizations to develop plans and guidelines, so as to minimize the level of poverty in the Federation at large.
It is no news that Nigeria has one of the highest rates of poverty in West Africa. In as much as this news is heartbreaking, the National Poverty Eradication Programme has come to remedy the situation.
This article has been designed and programmed to unveil latest updates on the 2020 NAPEP recruitment exercise. Candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the prominent Eradication Programme Agency are to take note of all the information, disclosed in this article, as they are vital for the recruitment exercise of NAPEP.
After series of intensive research on the Agency’s recruitment exercise over the years, we have observed that applicants, who are successfully, usually possess the following academic qualifications;
The following qualifications are necessary for candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP).
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects, obtained at one sitting, or credits in five (5) subjects in not more than two sittings (English Language is compulsory)
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in three (3) subjects obtained at one sitting.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
It is quite necessary to equip yourself with the afore – mentioned academic qualifications, to stand a chance of getting recruited into the Agency.
The application portal for the 2020 NAPEP recruitment exercise is not yet open for application and registration. Individuals who are interested in this recruitment program should note that the application form for the National Poverty Eradication Programme has not yet been made available.
A lot of false information has been going on in various online platforms, and we have published this article to help you stay out of harm’s way. Ensure that you do not make any payment to anyone, claiming he works with the Agency, or has connections.
We kindly request that you continually visit this page to be updated on the NAPEP recruitment exercise for 2020 as the official portal for the Agency has not yet been verified. It is necessary that you bookmark this page, as we will keep you updated once the application form for the Agency has been made available.
However, when the recruitment exercise begins, applicants are advised to possess the following;
General Requirements For NAPEP Recruitment
The following points are the general requirements for the 2020 NAPEP recruitment. Kindly note;
- Interested Applicants must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- There should be a successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants with good communication skills have an edge over others.
- Individuals interested in the NAPEP recruitment should have a broad knowledge of basic computer application programs.
- Having an excellent analytical skill is a good trait as well.
- Applicants should be experts in management skills.
SEE OTHER JOBS
Hope we satisfied your curiosity on this recruitment information? If yes, kindly let us know how you feel by using the comment box below. You can also subscribe for free with your E-mail Address, to get more recruitment updates in Nigeria.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page, to get constantly updated on the 2020 NAPEP Recruitment exercise for 2020.