The General public is drowning with lack of proper information on the 2020 National Sugar Development Council Recruitment. Candidates interested in the NSDC recruitment have been kept in the dark as there has been poor circulation of accurate information on the said recruitment.
This has led to series of unanswered questions which we are going to deal with today.
Questions that have been commonly asked include;
- Is the NSDC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the NSDC Recruitment end?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NSDC recruitment information?
- How can I apply for NSDC Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Is the 2020 NSDC Recruitment form out?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NSDC Recruitment form?
- When will the 2020 NSDC Recruitment start?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NSDC Recruitment application form?
Before we go into details of what the NSDC recruitment entails, we are going to ask you a few questions as well.
Are you interested in the 2020 NSDC recruitment? Do you have what it takes to be recruited under the NSDC? Will you carry out your duties properly if you are recruited under NSDC?
If your answers to the following questions are YES, then this application guide is for you. Kindly read to the end as we will supply the answers to the above asked questions, and also give you deep insight into the general requirements, academic qualifications, and means of applying for the NSDC recruitment.
The National Sugar Development Council with its acronym as NSDC was established by Decree 88 of 1993, which is now an Act of the National Assembly, Act Cap. No. 78 LFN of 2004, Amended in 2015.
The Agency is charged with the responsibility to catalyze the development of the sugar Industry with a view of ensuring that Nigeria attains at least, seventy percent (70%) self-sufficiency in her sugar requirement within the shortest possible time available, and even export to earn foreign exchange.
The Sugar Development Council therefore serves as the main focal Agency that is responsible for the regulation of all activities in the Sugar sub – sector ranging from importation, production, marketing and enforcement of relevant industry standards in collaboration with relevant Governmental Agencies.
General Requirements For The National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment include the following;
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Academic Qualifications Needed For National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
How To Apply For National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NSDC recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) official portal for clarification; www.nsdcnigeria.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2020 National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The National Sugar Development Council (NSDC) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment