The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is a News reporting Agency in Nigeria, that is operated and owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The News Agency of Nigeria was officially established in 1976. The Agency is responsible for disseminating news easily across the Country and to the international communities. They also help to curb the spread of Negative Stories about Nigeria.
Getting recruited into this prestigious News distribution Agency has been a top priority, and thousands of Nigerians apply for NAN recruitment every year. This article was specially published for candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the prominent Agency, and it will also guide and help you beat the competition.
The 2020 NAN recruitment exercise has brought about a rush on social media platforms, and the following questions have arisen from applicants that are interested in the recruitment exercise;
- Is the NAN official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the 2020 NAN Recruitment start?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NAN Recruitment application form?
- Is the 2020 NAN Recruitment form out?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NAN recruitment information?
- When will the NAN Recruitment end?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NAN Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NAN Recruitment 2020/2021?
This article has been specially published to clear your doubts on the 2020 NAN recruitment. We have provided correct and reliable answers to these questions. We have also intimated you on the general requirements, academic qualifications and all the processes involved in the NAN recruitment exercise.
The basic requirements for the News Agency of Nigeria recruitment have been outlined below. Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment include the following;
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Candidates that are interested in the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment are to note the following academic qualifications, as they will be a yardstick to determine qualified candidates for the 2020 BON recruitment.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
All interested applicants in the 2020 recruitment exercise of the News Agency of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) official portal for clarification; www.nan.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
TREAT AS IMPORTANT
The 2020 News Agency of Nigeria recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment application, should also note that they are allowed to apply for just one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
CHECK OUT OTHER JOB RECRUITMENT
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).