In this 2020 NEPZA recruitment article, you will get first – hand information on how to be successfully recruited under the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority. We have also outlined some commonly asked questions, as we have also provided the answers to these questions, so as to help you in your quest for accurate information for the 2020 NEPZA recruitment.
Questions relating to the NEPZA 2020 recruitment include;
- Is the NEPZA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Is the 2020 NEPZA Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 NEPZA Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NEPZA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NEPZA recruitment information?
Read on to get the answers to these questions, and more. As we take you through the journey of getting successfully recruited under the Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
We have also discussed vital points below, such the general requirements, academic qualifications, and how to apply for the 2020 NEPZA Recruitment.
General Requirements For NEPZA
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the NEPZA for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 NEPZA recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NEPZA 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
How To Apply For NEPZA Recruitment
All interested applicants in the NEPZA recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the NEPZA official portal for clarification; www.nepza.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NEPZA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
The 2020 Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NEPZA recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NEPZA recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Nigeria export Processing Zones Authority recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The NEPZA recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment