Are you in urgent need to be recruited under the Nigerian Air Force? Do you need information on when the Nigerian Air Force recruitment will begin? Would you like to know what it takes to be a Staff of the Nigerian Air Force?
kindly visit www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for clarification, or follow this article to the end to get more updates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 SESSION
1. The minimum height requirement for male applicants is 1.68 metres or 5.5ft, and the minimum height requirement for the female applicants is 1.65 metres or 5.4ft.
2. All candidates must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
3. A copy of your Birth Certificate.
4. Irrespective of the position candidates apply for, the maximum age required is twenty eight (28) years
5. Attestation consent form of either the parent or guardian.
6. A local government attestation letter.
7. Two current passport photographs.
8. Credentials original copies of Credentials.
9. A state of origin certificate.
10. A photocopy of your trade passport.
11. Acknowledgement Slip.
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits, which should include Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE.
2. The submitted result must have been obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
1. Interested applicants must possess NABTEB, OND, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Without this, it is needless applying for this kind of post. The certificate should have at least three (3) credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Screening Exercise
Before the final selection of successful candidates shortlisted to work with the Nigerian Air Force for the 2019 recruitment session, there will be a screening exercise.
The Nigerian Air Force, has announced the official date for its 2019 recruitment process.
The Nigerian Air Force disclosed that the recruitment exercise will commence on Saturday 16th – Saturday 30th March 2019, scheduled to hold at the following centers;
1. Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base.
2. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force.
3. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base.
4. Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
5. Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
6. Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian air Force Port Harcourt.
7. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
8. Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
9. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force.
10. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
11. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
12. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
13. Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station.
14. Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force.
If you were notified either by a direct message or mail after you completed your registration online for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2019 form.
Kindly report with the original of your credentials to the centers listed above for screening.
The Air Force recruitment process is completely “free of charge”. Nigerian Air Force is renowned for the execution of its recruitment processes in an impartial and transparent pattern.
Air Commodore, Ibikunle Daramola said that the Information reaching the Nigerian Air Force, indicated that some fraudulent individuals were extorting money from unsuspecting applicants under the false impression that they can guarantee their eventual recruitment into the Service.
He also mentioned that the ongoing 2019 Air Force Trades/Non-trades Men and Women recruitment Exercise is completely free of charge.
“Applicants are NOT required to pay money to anyone for any purpose throughout the process”.
Accordingly, the general public, and especially applicants, are strongly advised NOT to have any dealing with anyone demanding money as a guarantee for recruitment into the Service.
See Other Jobs you can Apply for Below:
VIDEO DIRECTIVE ON THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
Kindly reach us via the comment section below.