Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment And Application Guide | ncc.gov.ng. After series of intensive research on the Nigerian Communications Commission, we have published this article, which will serve as a guide to candidates, interested in the NCC recruitment.
Vital points discussed in this article include the basic requirements, screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, and means of application for the NCC recruitment.
Trending Job Positions
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the Telecommunications Industry in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The renowned Agency is responsible for creating an enabling environment for fair competition among operators in the telecommunication industry, as well as ensuring the provision of efficient and effective telecommunications service throughout the Federation.
Over the years, the Nigerian Communications Commission has earned a reputation as a foremost Telecommunication regulatory Agency in Nigeria. The commission is hoping to catalyze the use of Information Communication Technology for different aspect of National development. The commission has initiated several programs, such as State Accelerated Broadband Initiative and Wire Nigeria Project to help stimulate demand, and accelerate the uptake of ICT tools necessary for the enthronement of a knowledgeable society.
Requirements For NCC Recruitment 2020
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Nigerian Communications Commission, for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under NCC in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the NCC 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
How to apply for the NCC Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment, should note that the application form for the NCC recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Communications Commission official portal for clarification; www.ncc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The NCC recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NCC recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NCC recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.