We are happy to announce to you that since you are interested in the Nigerian Copyright Commission recruitment exercise, you are the right platform. All latest updates on the recruitment exercise of the Copyright Commission of Nigeria has been disclosed and discussed in details in this article.
The Nigerian Copyright Commission is the Federal Government Agency that is charged with the responsibility of managing all copyright matters in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. With reference to the functions of the Nigerian Copyright Commission on copyright issues, the Commission helps to regulate, enforce, administrate, and carry out other responsibility under the Copyright Act.
Get to know about the requirements and qualifications involved in the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Copyright Commission in this article. Read on for more details.
Requirements For Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment
Candidates interested in the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Copyright Commission for 2020, are to take note of the following. We have outlined the basic requirements (Academic qualifications) for the Nigerian Copyright Commission recruitment exercise. If you are eager to be recruited under this agency, note the following;
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Nigerian Copyright Commission Recruitment
Before we go deep into recruitment information and updates on the Nigerian Copyright Commission, we wish to enlighten you some key points about the Nigerian Copyright Commission recruitment exercise.
The following points should be noted and taken to heart.
- The official portal for registration, application, and clarification on the Copyright Commission recruitment exercise for 2020 is eregistration.copyright.gov.ng
- The application form for the recruitment exercise of the Copyright Commission is absolutely free. Don’t pay money or any sort of fee to any individual saying otherwise.
- The 2020 recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Copyright Commission has not yet begun. In other words, the application portal is not yet open for registration. Kindly visit the official portal of the Nigerian Copyright Commission for more details.
- To be completely updated in future about the recruitment exercise of the Agency, kindly bookmark this page, and subscribe with your E-mail address for free to be fully intimated on further updates from the Copyright Commission.
- As soon as the application Portal of the Commission is officially open for registration, it is important to note that you are eligible to apply for just one job position only. Multiple applications will affect you.
Let us know how you feel about the information you just received, by communicating with us via the comment section. Endeavor to subscribe for free with your E-mail address for further updates.
Satisfied with the information you just received? Kindly hit the share button to ensure that family and friends participate in the recruitment exercise of the Copyright Commission.