The Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC) is a Top Federal Agency in Nigeria that is targeted at improving the management and development of water resources in the Country. The Agency was established in the month of May, 2007.
The Commission was created to assist the Honorable Minister that is responsible for Water Resources and by extension the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to help control and regulate the rights to develop and use water resources shared by more than one State.
Getting recruited into the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission requires persistence and determination. The competition encountered during the yearly recruitment exercise of the Water Resources Commission has been quite enormous, as it has been observed that candidates who are recruited into this Agency reach the peak of their working careers.
This article will guide you on your journey to become successfully recruited by the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC).
Candidates interested in this recruitment exercise have been asking several questions, as to the availability of the NIWRC application form. Some of these questions include;
- Is the 2020 NIWRC Recruitment form out?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NIWRC recruitment information?
- When will the NIWRC Recruitment end?
- When will the 2020 NIWRC Recruitment start?
- Is the NIWRC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NIWRC Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NIWRC Recruitment 2020/2021?
No need to worry if these questions are on your mind as well. We have successfully provided reliable and accurate answers to the following questions. We have also provided you with updates on what the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission recruitment exercise entails.
Also have an insight on the requirements and processes involved the NIWRC 2020 recruitment exercise as you read this article to the end.
VISION OF NIWRC
The Vision of the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission is to be a World Class Water resources regulatory Agency in the Federal Republic of Nigeria that ensures sustainable delivery of sufficient quality and quantity of water for all uses.
MISSION OF NIWRC
The mission of the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission is to provide effective and efficient management of Nigeria’s water resources without compromising the development and health of the environment.
General Requirements For NIWRC Recruitment
The requirements for the 2020 Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC) recruitment include the following;
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
Academic Qualification For NIWRC Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 recruitment exercise of the Water Resources Agency, is yet to be out.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission application form is out. You are advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC) official portal for clarification; www.niwrmc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2020 NIWRC recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
Candidates interested in NIWRC recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
JOIN OTHER READERS
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).