NPF Recruitment 2020/2021 | See www.policerecruitment.ng
This article brings to you, updated information concerning the Nigeria Police Force recruitment. Please read further to know more about the recruitment, requirements, qualifications, and application concerning the NPF recruitment for the 2020/2021 session, and also how to be a successful applicant.
The Nigeria Police Force, is the Principal Law Enforcement Agency in Nigeria. The Nigeria Police Force has a massive staff strength of about three hundred and eighty seven thousand, nine hundred and twenty seven (387, 927). The Nigerian Police force is a very large organization consisting of commands that cuts across all the thirty six states in the Country, and is very active in it’s individual region of jurisdiction.
The Nigerian Police Force was first established in the year 1820. The major ambition of the NPF is ensure that Nigeria as a Country is protected from security threats. Other duties is to make the country safer, and more secure, so as to establish economic development and growth.
Also, they tend to create a more secure environment for everyone living in Nigeria.
See Other Job Vacancies
- Civil Defense Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
Other Missions of the NPF Includes;
1. To build, develop, and portray a people’s friendly Police Force, that will respect and uphold all the fundamental rights of all citizens of Nigeria.
2. Ensuring that citizens of Nigeria express their rights of “Freedom of Speech” and “Freedom to vote and be Voted for”, irrespective of the State or Town they may find themselves in.
3. To create a strong partnership with other relevant Security Agencies, and the Public, to help in easy collation and sharing of information, to ensure the safety and security of citizens in the Country.
4. To ensure that any criminal act is well investigated, so as to bring the culprits of such illegal acts to justice in a fair and professional. Thereby making the environment safer for inhabitants.
Requirements for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020/2021
The following points below, consists of the various important requirements needed, to be a successful applicant in the NPF recruitment for the 2020/2021 session. Please read carefully, and note the important points below:
1. A University degree is a high criteria or a Higher National Diploma (HND) is also needed if you have one.
2. All candidates must have a valid means of identification. Means of identification includes Permanent Voters Card (PVC), Drivers License, National Identification Card, International Passport.
3. Applicants must have Credits in subjects like English Language and Mathematics, as they are compulsory for the application of the position of Police Constables.
4. National Certificate in Education (NCE) or it’s equivalents, Advanced Level (A Level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are important for the application of the position of the Cadet Inspectors.
5. It should be noted that every applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria.
Every year, recruitment positions in the Nigeria Police Force, differs from previous years. We bring to you the recruitment positions available for the year 2020/2021 recruitment. The recruitment positions are shown below.
Categories available for application in the 2020 Police job recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force recruitment for the 2020/2021 session is divided into three prominent categories. These categories includes;
1. The Position of the Police Constable
⦁ “O” level certificate like WAEC, NECO, having at least five credits level passes, in subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
2. The Position of the Cadet Inspector of Police
⦁ “O” level certificate like WAEC, NECO, possessing or having at least five credits level passes in subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
⦁ Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A level), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or its equivalent is an important document.
3. The Position of the Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
⦁ All candidates must have either Higher National Diploma (HND), or Bachelor Degree BSc, Bs Ed, e.t.c.
⦁ National Youth Service Corps – NYSC certificate, or a letter of exemption.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NPF RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
To apply for these prestigious positions available in NPF recruitment, just visit the local Nigerian Police recruitment official web portal through this link Policerecruitment.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
The processes involved in the application for a position in the NPF recruitment for the 2020/2021 session are as follow;
1. Carefully Study the instructions displayed on the portal, before filling the application form.
2. Please ensure that you do not skip any of the important requirements. What it implies is that you have to compulsorily provide all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply for.
3. Submit your application once you are done filling in the correct and appropriate information, go through your application and ensure to make necessary corrections if need be, and then print out your acknowledgment slip.
4. If the submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your email within few minutes.
5. The application must be submitted only once, if you do otherwise, your application would be nullified.
All successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS
See Other Job Vacancies