The Nigerian Ports Authority with its’ acronym as NPA, is a Federal Government Agency that coordinates and operates all the Ports in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The major ports controlled by the Nigerian Ports Authority include; Calabar Port, Delta Port, The Lagos Port Complex, Onne Port, the Tin Can Island Port in Lagos, and the Rivers Port at Port Harcourt.
The operations of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) are carried out under the strict supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transportation in Nigeria. They also operate in collaboration with other Relevant Government Agencies for optimum results.
For the past few months, candidates interested in the NPA recruitment exercise for 2020, have long anticipated latest updates and news, concerning the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment. The level of anticipation on the NPA recruitment exercise, has led to the following questions on the internet today;
- When will the NPA Recruitment end?
- Is the NPA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NPA recruitment information?
- When will the 2020 NPA Recruitment start?
- Is the 2020 NPA Recruitment form out?
- How can I purchase the 2020 NPA Recruitment application form?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NPA Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NPA Recruitment 2020/2021?
In this article, we will clear your doubts on the NPA recruitment exercise. We have also provided reliable and accurate answers to the following questions above. Kindly read on, to have access to unlimited information on the 2020 NPA recruitment.
Get to know about the requirements demanded by the Nigerian Ports Authority, as well as all the processes and guidelines you need to apply for the 2020 NPA recruitment in the course of this article.
MISSION OF NPA
The mission of the Nigerian Ports Authority is to deliver an effective and efficient Port Service in a secure, safe, and customer – friendly environment.
VISION OF NPA
The vision of the Nigerian Ports Authority is to be the Leading Port Authority in Africa.
CORE VALUES OF NPA
The Core Values of the Nigerian Ports Authority are outlined below;
- Customer Satisfaction
Get conversant with the general requirements on the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment.
General Requirements For NPA Recruitment
The general requirements for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment have been outlined below. Candidates interested in this recruitment exercise are to note the following points, and are to equip themselves properly for the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment exercise, and screening exercise.
The general requirements include;
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NPA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, are to note the following academic qualifications listed below.
- National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
The 2020 Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment application form is not yet available. Kindly avoid any information that says otherwise.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NPA recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NPA recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the NPA official portal for clarification; www.nigerianports.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
OTHER RELATED SEARCHES
The Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Candidates interested in the NPA recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).