The Nigerian Television Authority, popularly known as NTA, is a Top News broadcasting Agency that is owned and operated by the Federal Government of Nigeria. NTA was officially established and inaugurated in 1976. They are charged with the responsibility of disseminating updated and reliable news and information Nation – wide.
The general public has long anticipated updates on the 2020 NTA recruitment. In this article, you will have access to all the latest updates on the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment exercise. This article will guide you on your journey to become successfully recruited under the top News Broadcasting Agency.
Anticipation by interested candidates for the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment updates has flooded the internet with diverse questions. They include;
- How can I purchase the 2020 NTA Recruitment application form?
- How can I apply for NTA Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 NTA recruitment information?
- Where to obtain the 2020 NTA Recruitment form?
- Is the 2020 NTA Recruitment form out?
- When will the NTA Recruitment end?
- Is the NTA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- When will the 2020 NTA Recruitment start?
We have provided reliable answers to the following questions in this article. We have also discussed exhaustively on the general requirements, academic qualifications, and necessary guidelines on the 2020 NTA recruitment exercise.
Kindly read to the end to be fully updated on what the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment exercise entails.
The requirements for the 2020 Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment include the following;
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates interested in Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NTA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
TREAT AS IMPORTANT
All interested applicants in the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 NTA recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) official portal for clarification; www.nbc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Candidates interested in the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The 2020 Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).