The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), which was formerly known as the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) is an organization that governs the use of electricity in Nigeria. The statutory function of PHCN is to develop and maintain an efficient co-ordinate and economical system of electricity supply throughout the Country.
The prestigious electricity distribution company’s recruitment information for 2020 has long been anticipated by the general public. The search for the PHCN 2020 recruitment information has led to the following questions;
- Is the 2020 PHCN Recruitment form out?
- When will the 2020 PHCN Recruitment start?
- Is the PHCN official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Where to obtain the 2020 PHCN Recruitment form?
- How can I purchase the 2020 PHCN Recruitment application form?
- How can I apply for PHCN Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 PHCN recruitment information?
- When will the PHCN Recruitment end?
No need to worry. We have provided reliable answers to these questions. We have also discussed numerous vital points like the general requirements for PHCN recruitment. We have also disclosed the guidelines and procedures for applying for the 2020 Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment.
It is important to note that we are not recruiting for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, neither are we in direct affiliation with the electricity distribution company. You are therefore entitled to a free registration process for the 2020 PHCN recruitment exercise.
Do not pay any fee to anyone that claims he/she works with the electricity distribution. Be guided!
General Requirements For The PHCN
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Power Holding Company of Nigeria for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under PHCN in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 PHCN recruitment include the following;
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates interested in PHCN should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the PHCN 2020 recruitment exercise.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Academic Qualifications Needed For PHCN Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc. in any related discipline.
How To Apply For PHCN Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 PHCN recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the PHCN official portal for clarification; www.phed.com.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
About PHCN Recruitment
The 2020 PHCN recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the PHCN recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the PHCN recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The PHCN recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs Recruitment