Silverbird Cinemas the leading company for entertainment in Nigeria, also one of the celebrated and massive cinema chains in the western region of Africa, is currently recruiting new staff at the trainee level, and the deadline for this recruitment is 8th February 2020.
The position that it is currently recruiting staff for are mostly full-time position, and the locations are Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Lagos. And these positions are:
All Candidates must have:
- Either Second Class Honours degree in the lower division or an HND degree in upper credit, in any area of discipline.
- At least 5 credits in the senior secondary certificate examinations, mathematics, English and economics are compulsory.
- Completed their NYSC.
How to apply
Submit the documents below to the recruitment site’s mail address which is:
When submitting the mail, please input the job title as the subject section which is immediately above the space for content.
- An up to date CV
- A Cover letter: please it is required that you input your achievements at the place you work, and also what you intend on rendering to the company in relation to the position you are vying for.
- A scanned fresh passport photograph.
- State your contact details and your LinkedIn profile URL.
N/B: Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.