Known as one of the fastest growing Banks in West Africa, Stanbic IBTC Bank has risen through the ranks, to become one of the most widely used Banks in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a top financial institution in the Federation that has been flexible in her day to day banking operations. Such that they have swift Banking networks to carry out the following Banking activities;
- Mobile transfer and internet Banking
- ATM withdrawal and quick teller services
- Payment of bills (electricity and other services)
- And complete access to chat with online customer care
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Stanbic IBTC Bank engages in yearly recruitment exercises, which has given opportunities to candidates that are qualified enough to fill up available positions at the prestigious financial institutions. Positions that have attracted lots of attention over the years at the renowned Banking Agency include;
- Computer Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Computer Programmers
And so much more
This article, which has been specially published for candidates that are interested in getting recruited by Stanbic IBTC Bank via the 2020 recruitment year, holds concrete and reliable information on what the recruitment exercise of the financial institution entails.
You are hereby advised to read and digest properly, the contents of this article, to stand qualified in the Stanbic IBTC recruitment exercise. It is important to note that vital information regarding the recruitment exercise of the financial Agency like; Academic qualifications, General requirements, and necessary guidelines involved in the application procedures of the Stanbic IBTC recruitment exercise has been related in this article.
To stay abreast on the happenings of Stanbic IBTC Bank, with reference to her 2020 recruitment exercise, kindly read this article to the end. Information provided in this article has been disclosed, to help you stay clear of online criminals, as lots of false information about the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment exercise for 2020 has been widely disseminated round the internet lately.
Kindly read on for more.
General Requirements For Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
To stand qualified in the 2020 recruitment exercise of Stanbic IBTC Bank, interested candidates are to carefully note the following basic requirements;
- Only indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Interested candidates should be extremely smart and calculative.
- Applicants should be cultured, and must know how to handle customers politely at all times.
- Candidates are required to undergo a general medical test, to check for use of illicit drugs.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank has announced that candidates with any form of inscription on their skin (tattoo) are automatically disqualified.
- No form of criminal record holding individual is permitted to apply to apply. What this means is that ex-convicts are automatically disqualified.
- Candidates should have minimum of three referees during the registration process.
Other relevant requirements has been made available at the official portal of Stanbic Bank @ www.stanbicibtc.com
Academic Qualifications To Be Noted
This section holds a comprehensive list of Academic Qualifications required for the 2020 Stanbic IBTC recruitment. They include;
- Candidates should note that the recruitment exercise of Stanbic Bank is not limited to graduates of Banking and Finance. C
- andidates with experience in the following field are welcome to apply;
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Data Processing
And any other related field
- HND holders, as well as ND, NCE holders are also welcome to apply
- WAEC certificates holders, or any other equivalent certificate holders are permitted to apply as well.
It is important to note that the application and registration of the 2020 Stanbic IBTC recruitment exercise is done at the official portal of the Bank @ www.stanbicibtc.com and the application is free. Avoid any contrary information, to avoid being misled.
There has been no official update from Stanbic IBTC Bank with regards to her 2020 recruitment exercise. What this means is that the recruitment exercise of the prominent financial institution is not yet in progress. Kindly avoid making any unnecessary payment to anyone saying otherwise. For clarification, you can also visit the official website of the Bank
Kindly let us know how you feel about the information you just received, by reaching us via the comment section. You can also subscribe with your e-mail address for free, to constantly stay abreast on information regarding the 2020 Stanbic IBTC recruitment exercise.