JAMB, which is one of the major examination body in Nigeria is currently welcoming applications from candidates that are qualified to fill up vacant position in the prestigious Agency.
With regards to the availability of the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment application form, we have received several questions, which we are going to address in this article.
Questions asked with regards to the availability of the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment application form are;
- Where to obtain the 2020 JAMB Recruitment form?
- Is the 2020 JAMB Recruitment form out?
- How can I purchase the 2020 JAMB Recruitment application form?
- When will the 2020 JAMB Recruitment start?
- When will the JAMB Recruitment end?
- Is the JAMB official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I apply for JAMB Recruitment 2020/2021?
- How can I get updates on the 2020 JAMB recruitment information?
We have specially published this article for candidates interested in the 2020 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment. We have answered the above questions. We have also discussed important topics such as how to apply for the JAMB recruitment exercise, the basic requirements and academic qualifications of the JAMB 2020 recruitment.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions that was founded in 1978. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is charged with the responsibility of conducting Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) which possesses a cut off mark and acts as a requirement for gaining admission into all the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
FUNCTIONS OF JAMB
- Conducting of UTME exams Nationwide.
- Creation of Admission requirements into various tertiary Institutions.
- JAMB ensures equity of educational opportunities.
- They ensure the eligibility of candidates that are seeking admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- They help in brochure development and review.
- They help in syllabus development and review.
General Requirements For JAMB Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the JAMB for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under JAMB in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment include the following;
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the JAMB 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
Academic Qualifications Needed For JAMB Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 JAMB recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
How To Apply For JAMB Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 JAMB recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the JAMB official portal for clarification; www.jamb.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Business Etiquette To Note
These are the business etiquette to note during the JAMB recruitment/screening exercise;
- You should sit, only when you are asked to; do not assume the seat is yours.
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices completely turned off.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ensure that you always sound confident.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately especially when you are with the interviewer.
- Be prompt.
- Be an expert in your communication skills, and show that you can interact excellently and brilliantly.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- Appear professional and confident at all times.
The 2020 JAMB recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the JAMB recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the JAMB recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
The JAMB recruitment online application for the 2020 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).
Check Other Jobs