For all those who are waiting for the release of the Nigerian Navy DSSC( Direct Short Service candidates)Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 list, See www.joinnigeriannavy.com
On the latter part of this article is a direct link to download the PDF file that contains the names of the shortlisted candidates.
It is advisable to check your email address(yahoo-mail, g-mail) if you applied to confirm if you have gotten a message from Nigerian Navy with regards to the recruitment exercise to determine your stand
We’d like you to note that;
The Nigerian Navy will not request money from you to include your name among the shortlisted candidates. Avoid information like this to ensure that you do not fall a victim to scam.
- DSSC recruitment
- Air force recruitment
- Police recruitment
Below is a direct post we received from the navy office about this recruitment offer and the shortlisted candidates.
Nigerian Navy Post
The candidates whose names appear on the list were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 held at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from 15 to 23 December 2017 and 4 to 10 Apr 18. These candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Rivers State on Friday 4 May 2019.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
(1) Duly completed Registration Forms.
(2) National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
(3) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
(4) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(5) Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
(6) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(7) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(8) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(9) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(10) Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
(11) Medical Consultants are to include:
(a) Certificate of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
(b) Evidence of fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in respective specializations such as FWACS, FWACO, FMOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
(c) Certificate of registration of additional certificates.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two long skirts.
(3) One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
(4) Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Tuesday 8 May 2019 will not be accepted for training.
To check for your name please follow the link below
To stay updated on this recruitment offer and others we’d advise that you comment below or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you will be informed of any recent updates.